TakeItBack Movement’s Political Party Platform is African Action Congress

TakeItBack Movement’s Political Party Platform is African Action Congress

Today, our movement’s political platform was announced as one of the newly registered political parties by INEC.

On August 15th, the official unveiling of our party, the AAC, will hold at the Party Headquarters in ABUJA. We will also be announcing the members of our Coalition of Authentic Progressive Parties & Organizations (CAPPO) on that date.

With our own dedicated party platform, we are now able to match up a pace setting movement with a transformative political platform.

We call on progressives and youth everywhere to embrace the AAC. Our party is the authentic platform for political transformation in Nigeria.

Take it Back – Action!!!

Dr Malcolm Fabiyi
Director General
TakeItBack Movement/Sowore 2019 Campaign

By |2018-09-24T00:35:54+00:00August 14th, 2018|Breaking News, In the news, Press Releases|36 Comments

About the Author:

36 Comments

1. Bami Adeyemi August 14, 2018 at 5:49 pm - Reply

Thank you! AAC!!! Take It Back!!! Take it Back!!! Sowore!!!

2. Paul August 15, 2018 at 2:31 am - Reply

Nigeria will flourish again. I have been waiting for this moment.

3. Paul August 15, 2018 at 2:32 am - Reply

Nigeria will flourish again. God bless AAC

4. Sunny August 15, 2018 at 10:35 am - Reply

Together we shall win

5. Joel Eyeniyan August 15, 2018 at 11:14 am - Reply

Nice one. Great work. Like the biblical David and Goliath Story, AAC and So wore will bring down these Goliath Rulers that have held Nigeria Hostage all these years.
    #takeitback
    #africanactioncongress
    #sowore2019

6. Kolawole Adegbuyi August 15, 2018 at 6:17 pm - Reply

A very good move and welcome development

7. Pauline Odeyemi August 17, 2018 at 9:17 am - Reply

This is awesome! I waited patiently for the 15th of August and I am pleased that the party came to life. God willing, we can take the real Nigeria back!

8. okey August 19, 2018 at 12:51 pm - Reply

where is the party’s headquarters address please? I’m in love.

• Rachel Onamusi-Kpiasi August 24, 2018 at 12:32 pm - Reply

The headquarters:
      Party Secretariat
      House 1
      1Q Road
      Lugbe Federal Housing Estate.
      Abuja

9. Deji August 21, 2018 at 1:22 pm - Reply

Please, take the movement into the tertiary institutions. I am getting the vibe that they are not aware of the movement. It will very beneficial to do so.

10. Creme August 25, 2018 at 11:05 pm - Reply

Let’s Take_it_back!

11. ABIODUN OLUSOLA August 26, 2018 at 6:22 pm - Reply

good concept, by God grace AAC is taking over Nigeria government in 2019…David vs Goliath vs Saul repeat history…
    please make sure you carry entire entertainment industry along as this industry comprises of mainly youth, it will help alot…

12. BABATUNDE August 31, 2018 at 10:43 am - Reply

Good concept, Pls how can i register to be a full member? Please update me via my email address tenifayemi@gmail.com or phone number 07084330445.
    Thanks
    WE MUST TAKE IT BACK

13. Adebowale Adegaye September 1, 2018 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Good progress, we are making.
    Been following events as it is unfolding.
    Many people, including me, are asking – how do we get involve? What plans do we have to establish and reinforce the party at ward, zonal level etc? What publicity strategy are we taking to sell this ideology of youth takeitback through AAC to those vote sellers? Can we have membership registration through the party’s website in order to culminate it into physical show of membership?
    These and many other questions need attention for all Nigerian Youths to get involved especially the working class people.

14. Chimezie V. Jacob September 1, 2018 at 11:49 pm - Reply

How do I register as a member of the party?

15. Adesioye Adefemi Faraday September 4, 2018 at 4:53 pm - Reply

Good concept, how do I register as a full member of AAC party online? Please update me via my e-addres (sioyefact007@gmail.com)

16. Will September 8, 2018 at 9:15 am - Reply

Pls kindly let me know how I can register with this party …

17. Etim Ikpedighe September 8, 2018 at 11:53 am - Reply

Mr Sowore
    I salute your courage. I have never seen your likes in that country except the late Fela Anikulapu Kuti. I wish I can have the opportunity to join you. I encourage you to continue your good work and don’t allow anybody to distract you. Whoever wants to join you they are welcome whoever doesn’t let them stay off. I pray that you win the election

18. Dr. James Uzoma Francis September 9, 2018 at 5:34 am - Reply

It has been my idea to be involved in politics in Nigeria but of late I have been nurturing this idea. In December 2017, I almost joined APGA but eventually did not perhaps I did not think my values where going to be represented by any of the existing political parties. The ideologies, values and vision of the take it back movement and now the AAC suits my values. Politics should be all about service to the people. I do not believe in the concept of a career politician. Anyone who does not or have failed in business cannot be entrusted with looking after or managing public funds and resources. This is misappropriation and mismanagement waiting to happen. I think I am ready to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Nigeria and under no other platform than the AAC. How do I register as a member?

19. Patrick O Sampson September 10, 2018 at 3:54 am - Reply

You need to come to the State of Connecticut please. I have been following you since you started back in April on YouTube. Im fascinated by your zeal, and your tenacity. I believe with the people especially the youth and those of us in the diaspora supporting you, you will win.

20. Paul Dehinbo September 11, 2018 at 8:07 pm - Reply

Pls how can i register to be a full member? Please update me via my email address pdehinbo@hotmail.co.uk or UK +447492969624.

21. Mobolaji Martins September 13, 2018 at 12:51 pm - Reply

I have been following this movement since I heard of it. This is great, I ve been hoping for something like this. Thank God it is here. Sowore will succeed. God bless Nigeria.

22. asogba sewedo monday October 7, 2018 at 6:24 am - Reply

Comment…please am interested in this party, and i want to work for the party. AAC TO REVIVE NIGERIA.

23. Makinde Folorunso Peter October 18, 2018 at 12:22 am - Reply

My president weldon

24. Adewale October 24, 2018 at 8:53 pm - Reply

We are surely behind u sowore,I and my family are voting for u….I need to know where meeting are help at somolu

25. Francis Ogbeide October 25, 2018 at 8:45 am - Reply

I am most glad to be informed about this party and most of it’s responsible and compassionate progenitors. Please I pray that you succeed in your empowerment and social reconstruction of NIGERIANS. I only hope to buttress the wide use of camera surveillance system to curb the excesses of Corruption and insecurity in Nigeria. Take it back…. ACTION!!!

26. Jay October 27, 2018 at 9:23 am - Reply

Take it back Nigerians we can do it

27. Jay October 27, 2018 at 9:25 am - Reply

Take it back Nigerians we can do it. We should all stand by this party and take our country to its glory days

28. Philip December 10, 2018 at 3:32 pm - Reply

Hello Our President,I am a Nigerian leaving abroad,a university lecturer.I wish to invite you over.I need your email for correspondence sir.Thank you.

29. Afolabi December 21, 2018 at 6:09 am - Reply

I love how you hit the nail on the head Mr President, we are strongly behind you.

30. Afolabi December 21, 2018 at 6:11 am - Reply

Please where can I find your manifesto sir?

31. Emmanuel January 2, 2019 at 3:57 pm - Reply

I was in Kaduna for 3 days and I spent most of my time listening to the local radio stations and I did not hear anything about SOWORE2019. Are we not missing out on a key demographic that rely on transistor radios for information and are more likely to vote? I support Sowore and I have my voters card in hand. We need everyone we can get to bring about the Nigeria we have been dreaming of.

32. OLUTOYIN A OGUNMUYIWA January 4, 2019 at 6:54 pm - Reply

I called many relations and friends like old school/classmates cum past co-workers yesterday and today with absolute surprises that they are not aware of the African Action Congress (AAC) moreso its leadership unknown either, in Lagos and environs. It took a lot of time and persuasion to enlighten them of the past activities of Omoyele Sowore and his Sahara Reporters that exposed the hidden remuneration of the National Assembly members/senators.

In a nutshell, real publicity is broad way necessary as urgently as essential as time is quite very short as majority do mention of the two Parties – APC and PDP as only recognized political parties while classifying the other newly registered parties as mushrooms just for fun.

33. Biola January 9, 2019 at 9:27 am - Reply

I spoke to some people in Owo and Akoko side, they are not aware of AAC party
    they’re really excited to meet AAC party in that side before is too late.

34. Biola January 9, 2019 at 9:39 am - Reply

Well done our president. We must TakeitBack from Criminal we had enough of those Swindlers..
    Please ,AKoko and Owo in Ondo state are willing to meet AAC Party..